On this page I want to give you links to blogs and web sites that I find of interest in my writing journey. I hope you’ll find them useful too. If you have a particular site you’d like to see in this list, feel free to pass it along to me.
I’m just getting started. Check back often as I plan to add more resources in the coming days.
- KM Weiland offers information about her book and if you sign up for her newsletter you get lots of great information about writing delivered to your inbox.
- The Critique Circle is a wonderful place to get critiques of your work.
- Writers helping writers are two gals who provide a lot of great information about the writing process. They also have some great thesauruses (thesauri?) for writers.
- Diane Tibert give great advice about self-publishing.
- A Writer’s Path has a nice list of items for your writing toolbox.
- The Write Practice gives lots of practical advice for improving your writing.
- Writers in the Storm is run by four gals who each write in their own genre and provide lots of practical advice about writing and the writing life.
- Bryn Donovan has many articles and master lists for writers–lists like facial expressions, colors, and medieval names. Very cool!